California sheriff’s deputies accused of concealed weapons scheme
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Two Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies were allegedly involved in a long-term scheme involving applications for residents to carry concealed weapons, authorities said.
The deputies, whose names were not made public, were relieved of duty following the alleged weapons law misconduct, the sheriff‘s department said Thursday in a news release. Their peace officer powers have been suspended as well.
- Attorneys seek Deshaun Watson NFL investigation documents
- Four Legal Forms to Consider When Your Child Turns 18 | Business Observer
- Amber Heard Legal Team Requests Johnny Deep Trial Verdict Be Overturned Over Alleged Imposter Juror, Lack of Evidence
- Attorneys seeking NFL documents investigating Deshaun Watson
- State appropriation boosts legal aid services for low income families