Jayne Conroy named to hair relaxer products injury MDL leadership
ALTON – Simmons Hanly Conroy has announced the firm’s named shareholder Jayne Conroy has been appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee (PEC) for the hair relaxer products injury multidistrict litigation (MDL) in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
“It is an honor to be invited to help lead this critical litigation that will help women pursue and receive justice and compensation from developing cancer and other harm caused by these chemical hair straightener products,” Conroy said.
- Law And Order Star Describes The 'Incredible' Experience Of Working With Anthony Anderson In Season 21
- Mary Mara, ‘ER’ and ‘Law and Order’ Actor, Dies at 61 in Apparent Drowning
- Mary Mara, ‘E.R.’ and ‘Law and Order’ Actor, Dies in Possible Drowning at 61
- ‘ER’ and ‘Law and Order’ Actress Dies at 61 – The Hollywood Reporter
- Law and Order: Socorro Police Department blotter