Should red-flag law have stopped parade shooting?
CHICAGO (AP) — Days after a rooftop gunman killed seven people at a parade, attention has turned to how the assailant obtained multiple guns and whether the laws on Illinois books could have prevented the Independence Day massacre.
Illinois gun laws are generally praised by gun-control advocates as tougher than in most states. But they did not stop Robert E. Crimo III from carrying out the attack in the Chicago suburb of Highland Park.
- Law And Order Star Describes The 'Incredible' Experience Of Working With Anthony Anderson In Season 21
- Mary Mara, ‘ER’ and ‘Law and Order’ Actor, Dies at 61 in Apparent Drowning
- Mary Mara, ‘E.R.’ and ‘Law and Order’ Actor, Dies in Possible Drowning at 61
- ‘ER’ and ‘Law and Order’ Actress Dies at 61 – The Hollywood Reporter
- Law and Order: Socorro Police Department blotter