Super League clubs face UEFA in soccer’s big legal match
GENEVA (AP) — A group of top soccer clubs face Champions League organizer UEFA in court on Monday for a legal match that risks the biggest upheaval in European soccer for more than 25 years.
The Super League project failed at launch 15 months ago but the company formed by the 12 rebel clubs — now led by Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus — has brought a case to the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg.
- Attorneys seek Deshaun Watson NFL investigation documents
- Four Legal Forms to Consider When Your Child Turns 18 | Business Observer
- Amber Heard Legal Team Requests Johnny Deep Trial Verdict Be Overturned Over Alleged Imposter Juror, Lack of Evidence
- Attorneys seeking NFL documents investigating Deshaun Watson
- State appropriation boosts legal aid services for low income families