Cantini Law Group has changed its name to CLG Injury Law, and launches a client-focused, leading-edge new website
CLG Injury Law, Atlantic Canada’s top-rated personal injury law firm, recently updated its branding with a name change and new website to better serve its clients.
Formerly known as the Cantini Law Group, CLG Injury Law welcomes visitors to its industry-leading new website. Designed with mobile readership in mind, the website makes it easier than ever for clients to access the information they need and get in touch with an experienced personal injury lawyer who can help them with their case.
Headquartered in Moncton, and with offices in Halifax, Moncton, Fredericton, Saint John, and Charlottetown, the firm’s personal injury lawyers represent individuals who are victims of serious motor vehicle accidents causing immediate or long-term injuries or disabilities.
Having represented thousands of injured clients over the years, CLG Injury Law has the know-how and expertise to secure the best possible compensation for their clients.
A website with YOU in mind
CLG Injury Law’s new website, launched in June, will:
- Inform you of the wide spectrum of cases we handle.
- Put you in touch with a highly qualified injury lawyer near you who will fight for your best interest.
- Provide you with details about the prompt, professional service you will receive.
- Explain how we work on a contingency basis. There are no fees unless you win your case.
- Help you access and coordinate the most effective medical and rehabilitation team for your situation.
- Keep you informed every step of the way about how your case is progressing.
- Fight for you to receive the maximum compensation.
- Provide you with driving safety tips, legal information related to motor vehicle-related injuries, and more in our ongoing blog series.
Ensuring you receive maximum compensation
According to Founder and Principal Joseph E. Cantini, the firm’s name change reflects the growth of its legal team. He